I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

hate this part :'(

i have to forget u noww..i hope u happy with ur life..i stupid because i trust u and love you !!!
i dont want to be a stupid anymore..i just want you to be happy the one that u love okay...
im gonna miss you everytime :'( but i try to forget you  and i tired waiting you ... :'(  :'(
i try to not care about you but i cant !! idont know why i love and care about you so much??what happend to me???i hate this felling damn damn much !! hate !!!!!!!
now , iknow u can easly to erase me ,throw me away from your mind..but it hurts even more to see the person you love unhappy with you....i will forget you and i pray for your happiness with your new girlfriends....i love you but i have to accept everything that ur heart is not belong to me :'( :'(
i hope we TOGETHER again !! ineed you , imiss you and iloveyou so much !!!!!  :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment