I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Love is ~~

hello peeps ! :D
i haven`t updated my blog...
mainly because i`m lazy :/
and i`m busy ,but mostly lazy :P .

anyways ,
i found some pics that are super duper cute :D !
and would like to share with you all :D
                                                   
                                      LOVE IS ......
 ---> Cuddling you is the best thing in the world

---> Love is... showing appreciation for each other. It always feels great when someone appreciates what you do, and it’s just as great if you show them that you appreciate them too!
---> Love is... thinking of you.
It gives me energy to keep study hard!

---> Happy SMS :) :)
This is me most of the time at night, I make sure the phone’s like right next to my ear so I don’t miss any call or messages hehe. Gives me a smile each time~

---> Love is... being stubborn
We all fight sometimes and likes to be stubborn when we both wish for the same thing, just for the other side to do the smallest thing to cheer each other up and everything would've been ok. Be the first one to give the first hug, or the first smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment